Zepto Systems is always in search of qualified and experienced individuals. We are a diverse team of professionals who like to make an impact in the information technology industry. With the growing list of clients and projects, we are in search of the following professionals. If you think you are an energetic and enthusiastic professional, then drop your resume at email@example.com.
- Being a Recruitment Executive you will be working as an individual contributor.
- Will be responsible for recruitment for all the Entry, Mid & Senior level hiring
- Should be responsible for Job Posting in various Job Portal and other sources
- Responsible for volume hiring across all the skills
- Will be responsible for coordination with clients.
- Responsible for understanding the client requirements
- Sourcing &Screening by utilizing various channels (internal database, job boards, referrals, social media and campaigns) based on the requirements
- Scheduling the shortlisted candidates for interview
- Closing all the requirements within timelines and ensuring that we meet our target Time to Fill Contribute to the team and process success by sharing ideas, recruitment best practices
- Interact with candidates and conduct phone screens to capture details of their skills and experience
- Responsible for career Counselling to candidates.
- Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, AngularJS)
- Proficiency and hands-on experience with one of more of the following: Backbone / KnockoutJS / EmberJS / ReactJS
- Proficiency with Data visualization and charting tools/frameworks like HighCharts and D3.JS is a huge plus!
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control
- management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Fluent knowledge of latest HTML/CSS standards, Experience with MEAN Stack (Mongo, Express, Angular, Node),
- Good understanding of overall web design
Experience: 3 years at least as SQA with 1 year in Automation ( having strong hands on scirpting & coding)
- Extensively working with automation testing using Selenium Web driver/BDD/TDD Format/ JAVA/Eclipse/Cucumber/Gherkin Language/page objects model framework…etc.
- Using TestNG for automation test reports.
- Working with Cross browsing testing using Selenium GRID.
- Extensively working with Continuous integration test builds.
- Working with Maven/Jenkins tools.
- Developing page object framework from scratch.
- Managing dynamic elements effectively using different element locators.
- Using data driven testing process for test automation.
- Working with HTML/CSS/XML.
Experience: Junior – 6 months to 3 years
Mid – 3+ to 5 years
Seinor – 6+ years
- Highly proficient in application programming and testing
- Understanding of Object oriented programming concepts
- Basic understanding of databases and DB modeling
- Demonstrable programming experience in core Java, JUnit and data structures
- Development using latest java technologies and frameworks including J2SE, J2EE, Socket Service/nio, JDBC, Web services (Axis2 especially), Spring, XML, PL/SQL, Eclipse IDE etc…
- Strong programming background especially in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Understanding of J2EE frameworks, Web services would be a plus
- Test Case Writing
- Test Automation
- Familiarity with Apache Tomcat
- Basic understanding of Linux systems and commands
Knowledge, Skills and Personal Characteristics:
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Good quality assurance and analytical skills
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Unix and Linux environment familiarity
- Excellent communication skills, responsiveness and ability to work under stress and quick learner
Specific Tools, Technologies or Equipment Skills:
- Experience in Core Java development
- Latest java technologies and frameworks including J2SE, J2EE, Socket Service/nio, JDBC, Web services (Axis2 especially), Spring, XML, PL/SQL, Eclipse IDE etc…
- Familiarity with Apache Tomcat, Apache Web Server, Linux commands and scripting, Ant, Aspect-J, Junit
- Test Case Writing
- Test Automation
- Contact businesses or private individuals by phone.
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to persuade potential customers to purchase a product or service or make a donation.
- Describe products and services.
- Respond to questions.
- Identify and overcome objections.
- Take the customer through the sales process.
- Obtain customer information.
- Obtain possible customer leads.
- Maintain customer/potential customer data bases.
- Follow up on initial contacts.
- Complete records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts.
- Develop cross-platform applications from scratch.
- Upload them to their respective stores.
- Write max reusable common code for code sharing between platforms.
- Make sure smooth delivery of applications.
- Continuous delivery.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget
- Monitor and track project’s progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Use project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, plans and money spend
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
Project Manager requires to have leadership, management and oversight due to the nature and scope of the projects. Our projects have strategic initiatives that require tailored project management. Project managers will be required to interact with clients, technical and functional management and other experts.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager may include:
- Manages the strategic aspects of large engagements and mitigates any risk.
- Ensures engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures take place for all practice engagements.
- Develops, implements, and maintains sound business practices.
- Provide quality Delivery by focusing on planning and process.
- Provide strong leadership and direction to project teams, taking ownership for the development of project scope and implementation Lead workshops with teams (including sprint planning and retrospectives).
- Ensure the proper assignment and use of resources within agile activities.
- Use experience of applying the principles of Agile, and in particular Scrum, to ensure that the team constantly improve.
- Integrate with and support the team to ensure the most effective and high quality delivery
- Maintain an accurate project release schedule clearly demonstrating the scheduled release dates for project deliverable.
- Work within the organization and client to smooth the path for the team and remove obstacles that slow or prevent delivery of goals.
- Ensure that the appropriate metrics and artifacts are produced and communicated to enable the team and product owner to make informed decisions.
- Effectively communicates relevant practice information to superiors.
For this role you will have:
- Highly self-motivated individual with strong commitment to meet deadlines and ability to work independently.
- Project Management experience within a highly regulated software or systems engineering environment with the ability to adhere to the highest quality levels.
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously.
- Experience of working in an agile environment.
- Experience of leading teams including Direct and In-Direct Reports.
Analyze, Develop and maintain high-end web based applications using PHP. For the role, we would be looking for you to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
Responsibilities of a PHP Developer may include:
- Understanding of agile methodology.
- Zend framework experience is PLUS point.
- Web services and service based architecture.
- Working in open source technologies.
- Analyze requirements and contribute to the detailed design.
- Deliver code into production on time with minimal defects.
- Maintain good skills in required technologies and methodologies.
- Commitment to producing high quality software.
- Track record of working as a Developer.
- Strong problem solving ability with proactive approach.
- Good written skills and strong communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to lead by example and have the ability to learn and apply new skills quickly and effectively in a fast moving technical environment.
- Self-motivator with energy and drive for continuous improvement and a focus on delivering results.
.NET developers construct quality web applications using the .NET programming components. Developers must be competent in using Microsoft’s technology to design, develop and implement these applications. Using their programming skills, developers are able to integrate their applications with other technologies and deliver specifications as requested by clients.
Responsibilities of a .NET Developer may include:
- Be well informed of technology trends
- Consult with clients
- Document and report application specifics
- Customize applications
- Debug web applications
- Evaluate system performance
- Follow standard guidelines
- Deliver quality work
- Work with teams and mangers
- Preserve SQL databases and servers
- Design complex applications
- Execute bug and performance tests
- Good project management skills
- Innovative thinking
- Good problem solving capabilities
- Be methodical
- Good communicator
- Perform well under work demands
- Understand software applications
- Technically competent
- Consistently proactive
- Trustworthy and amicable
- Work well in teams
- Good organizational skills
- Use databases and servers competently
Zepto Systems is always in the lookout for energetic Front End Developers.
Responsibilities of a Front End Developer may include:
- Experience developing HTML5 websites from scratch.
- Experience with web-focused scripting languages and frameworks such as PHP/Drupal.
- Should have a detailed and trained perception for design patterns.
- Highly motivated front end html/CSS/PHP developer with knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- Must have knowledge for responsive web design and should understand industry trends and tactics.
- Knowledge of latest trends and techniques related to web front end user interfaces
- HTML, XHTML, CSS, HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, Jquery Mobile, Action script, PSD to HTML
- Experience in developing multi theme and multilingual websites
- Familiarity with challenges of implementing mobile-friendly websites
- Experience in UI/UX Design and wire-framing
- JSON and Subversion (SVN) are an asset
- Nice to have experience with Content Management System
- Nice to have web design experience
- Comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms and adapting fast
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Minimum 2 years of experience in building responsive web applications
- Excellent English communication skills
- Lead junior team members.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Computer Engineering or equivalent from a reputable university.
Are you imaginative and creative? If yes then we are looking for individuals like you. Graphic Designing for Zepto Systems will open up a huge world of possibilities where you can create artwork for clients, websites and other mediums for a variety of uses.
We are looking for Software Quality Assurance Expert with strong software testing and quality assurance experience, a passion for automated UI testing as well as functional system testing. The successful Test Analyst / QA Engineer will be responsible for the system testing / functional testing of windows and web applications working effectively in an Agile/Scrum team.
Responsibilities of a Software Quality Assurance professional may include:
- Actively participate in an agile team in the incremental delivery of software.
- Design and develop high quality automation code along with manual testing to support the project delivery.
- Ensure that aspects of performance and scalability are covered by tests.
- Work closely with the wider team to understand and use innovative test techniques.
- Provide test support for live and reproduction environments.
- An extensive background in software testing and QA activity as a QA Analyst or Test Engineer.
- Good experience of working within an agile/scrum team.
- Good understanding of QA & QC, SDLC, STLC and Basic Programming Concepts.
- Good understanding of database concepts.
- Good Knowledge of automated testing tools.
- Hands on experience of all testing techniques required.
- Experience of cross browser testing on all major browsers and platforms including mobile platforms. Soft
- Strong Command over written and verbal English.
- Handles multiple assignment simultaneously.
- Takes Self Initiatives and is an active learner.
- TFS / Team Foundation Server, Visual Studio and Test Manager.
Selenium IDE and RC.
- An ISEB or ISTQB certification would be ideal but not essential.
Joining Zepto Systems as an Android Developer opens up a whole new world of possibilities. An Android developer at Zepto Systems needs to thinks out of the box and is able to push the limits at time.
- Professional Android development experience, having published at least one original Android app to the app store.
- Experience with Android J2EE and Maven etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Performing quality tests before releasing builds to QA team for quality assessment.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- You will be required to design, develop, test, launch and update new apps.
- Working closely with back end services /mobile server developer to implement server APIs.
- Designing client application architecture for better optimization and performance.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Flexible with working under deadlines.
- Team player
Sales Executive at Zepto Systems will test and improve your skills of customer relationship and satisfaction. We are working with a wide variety of products both local and international and our sales staff will have the opportunity of communicating with local and foreign clients.
Responsibilities of a Sales Executive may include:
- Generating Leads & timely informing the proceeding department.
- Answers questions and provides assistance to potential and current customers.
- Answers inquiries regarding sales.
- Up-selling and cross-selling while discussing the offered product with all customers.
- Meeting or exceeding monthly / quarterly / annual sales goals & team goals.
- Demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Using knowledge base / training material to resolve customers concerns.
- Follow up the leads.
- Make the sales on leads.
- Working in a professional environment with a professional attitude.
- Must Be Committed regarding the work.
- Must have quality to gain the work load.
- Keep an eye on competitor activities and inform the senior about it.
- Behave in a courteous manner with the clients and maintain good working relationships.
- Update daily activity report and submit to immediate supervisor
Zepto System provides remote assistance to a number of clients worldwide. We have an extensive network of servers. We are looking for competent Network/System Administrators who can manage this network.
Responsibilities of a Network/System Administrator may include:
- MySQL, SQL Server Administration, MySQL Replication & master/slave configurations.
- VMware Work Station and Virtual Machine Manager.
- Hardware, Software & Network Troubleshooting.
- Wired & Wireless Network Management, diagnosing & troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Office Packages & Office Management.
- Communication skills (Soft English Spoken, Writings, Debating & Dealings).
- Maintain Systems running different Servers such as LAMP, Lighttpd, Tomcat, Nginx, Samba, NFS, DNS/BIND, Squid, WINE, VNC, DHCP, FTP, VOIP, Multi Router Traffic Grapher.
- Remote access using SSH, LDAP, Rdesktop and works on Active Directory, VPN, and Print Server etc.
- Create and run different Shell and bash scripts and automated tasks.
- Linux perform system administration responsibilities for Red Hat, Fedora and Cent-OS Linux Servers.